Forms provide a convenient way to get response, feedback or review easily with the fields arranged in a sophisticated way, which not only make it possible to arrange the information but also store it.
Nowadays, form builder applications let you create forms that are compatible to both desktop and mobile devices due to their highly responsive design.
But how to choose the best for you out of many available in the market:
Pricing: Premium and free form builder provide different range of features:
- Visual form builders available at varying prices, and each one has more and more features to separate them from their competitors.
- Even a basic or free application should be able to create forms from simple contact form to an advanced order form. For ex. Google forms which is free to use and contains many features as compared to its paid competitors.
Device Support: Support for all the devices that can run internet and load the graphics user interface.
- Apart from desktop computers for which the form builders are actually design, they should support a multitude of other devices.
- It should be easy to make Android-forms, iPad forms and typically supporting other smart phone platforms or other PDAs.
- For supporting other a wide range of screen resolutions they should have option for fluid design or responsive design form setups.
Ease of Use: There is no benefit of purchasing a tool if it isn’t easy to use.
- To capture just the right amount of information a form builder should be able to use number of combination of form fields.
- Drag and drag feature availability makes it easy to use for people who don’t have much technical skills like understanding of conditional logic and data validation & verification, to deploy.
- Reduce the amount of spam messages received through form, a verification field must be added.
- Availability of plug-ins to the build advanced forms.
- How-to-guides for launching the form and sharing the information.
Helps Increasing Business: can fulfill business needs and maintains it’s workflow.
- Reduces the workload of replying the visitors and getting more useful messages from them.
- Publishing of the form either on website or on servers, can be done in a flaw less manner.
- As it reduces the data redundancy by minimizing the possible errors, it can help benefit the market.
- Availability of application for offline as well as online users to work on-the-go through any device.